Sophie is the kind of kid that loves to gurgle ANY drink. So 2 days ago I was finishing up my dinner when I hear gurgling. I look up and Sophie is gurgling her YOGURT!!
about your poll.. hmmm that is really hard to decide i never knew there was such a wide range of ways to die!! jk hahaha im still not sure. my choice was to be on the top floor of the twin towers, but that seems like a pretty dumb choice, lol. i think i will change it to being dropped over the ocean XP
3 comments:
hahaha funny, and random. my kinda post! XP
about your poll..
hmmm that is really hard to decide
i never knew there was such a wide range of ways to die!! jk hahaha im still not sure. my choice was to be on the top floor of the twin towers, but that seems like a pretty dumb choice, lol. i think i will change it to being dropped over the ocean XP
i chose the sinking ship because you can still survive... though not likely...
Post a Comment