I am so mad! I have two American Girl dolls that I cherish. There names are Elizabeth Cole and Kit Kittredge (sorry Kit if I'm spelling your last name wrong; I think it's right). Rachel has Felicity Merriman (sorry Felicity if I'm spelling your last name wrong) and Nikki Fleming (sorry if I'm spelling your last name wrong). Olivia has a Just Like You doll she named Grace. My cousin Kendall has Kirsten Larson (I don't know if "Larson" is spelled with an o or an e, so sorry if it's wrong) and Emily. My cousin Paige has my Marisol and Josefina`. Even my cousin Becca, now in college, may have once had one. So you see, I love the collection of American Girl dolls. And I am really mad and upset to say that Samantha Parkington and Nellie are being taken away. I am furious!!! I mean like, come on! They don't even say why they're being taken away!! What CRAZY person thought, "Oh, well it's not like all those girls out there are going to care. Besides, Samantha and Nellie aren't even cool."?! Eh! Wrong!
If only we could change things... sigh... For now... Goodbye, Samantha and Nellie. We will forever miss you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
oh!!! NOW i know what they are....oh...yeah! i never got into those, but yeah, i read some of the books! We get a magazine called "American Girl" if thats the same thing....
That stinks. :(
You should start a petition!
;)
Post a Comment