Today in Primary we all had to make cards for Father's Day. There were eight questions for us to answer. This is what they looked like:
My Dad
My Dad is so strong, he can lift ________.
My Dad's shoe size is ________.
My Dad's favorite sport is ________.
My Dad works hard, he is a ________.
My Dad's favorite food is ________.
My Dad likes to ________ on his days off.
My Dad is the best at ________.
I like it when my Dad babysits me because ________.
Happy Father's Day!
Love, ________
So when we gave our cards to Dad, he read them aloud. This is Olivia's:
My Dad is so strong, he can lift a dollhouse.
My Dad's shoe size is 81 in big. (she meant to write "18")
My Dad's favorite sport is foot ball.
My Dad works hard, he helps the dentist.
My Dad's favorite food is cake.
My Dad likes to play with us on his days off.
My Dad is best at resling.
I like it when my Dad babysits us because mom is gon.
This is Eric's:
My Dad is so strong, he can lift a ladder.
My Dad's shoe size is 1.
My Dad's favorite sport is football.
My Dad works hard, he is a father.
My Dad's favorite food is chicken.
My Dad likes to eat spicy things on his days off.
My Dad is best at LEGOS.
I like it when my Dad babysits us because we get dessert.
Although it might not sound too funny to you, since it is my family I laughed at these (especially Eric's) so hard I almost sprayed orange juice all over my waffles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Ha!!! Oh my goodness!! those r FUNNY!!!!! LOLz
Post a Comment