Thursday, June 19, 2008

I Am Officially Awesome!!!!!!!












Why do I say that I'm that? Well..........

I met a moviestar!!!!!!!

A few months ago we watched all three Back to the Future movies. For those of you who haven't seen them, they were made in the 80's and are about this one teen, Marty, and an inventor, Doc. In the 1st movie, Marty gets trapped in 1955, the 2nd Doc, Marty, and Marty's girl friend go to the future, the 3rd Marty goes to 1885 to bring Doc back to the future. How do they travel through time? Doc's time machine car.

So..... who did I meet?? The answer is: the time machine!!

On Wednesday my uncle and his daughter, Kendall, were driving when suddenly, my uncle spotted a Dalorian in a repair shop. Although they stopped making Dalorians years ago, it's not like it's the most AMAZING thing in the world to see one. No, what caught his attention is how it looked so much like the time machine. He got out of the car and said to one of the guys, "That sure looks like the Back to the Future time machine! It must have been made to look like it." "No," the guy said. "It wasn't made to look like it. It is it."
So when my family heard the news, we decided to come over and meet the "movie star". I have to say. When I saw the movies, I had NO idea that I'd actually be able to sit in the exact same spot that Doc and Marty sat in.

I'm also pretty glad the time machine was in the repair shop, not just because I got to see something famous in real life, but because if it had still been at Universal Studios, it would have been burned and gone by the big fire.

4 comments:

Christina said...

I saw The Cheetah Girls a couple of years ago when they preformed for the kids at the US Tennis Open at Shea stadium in NYC it was REALLY AWESOME!!!! (Raven wasn't there of course..)

jessie dryden said...

that's awesome! that's cool how it ended it up in AZ

Katie said...

yeah... have you seen that movie before??

Cheri said...

love those cute pictures!