Friday, July 11, 2008

The World's Best Ways to Clean the House!!




Today us kids decided to surprise my mom with a clean upstairs. And although it was pretty messy, wow, it was easy. So, I'll just give you a couple of tricks to make you a cleaning master!




(1.) If you're a kid, you can ask your parents for a treat after cleaning. That way you and your siblings can get the house cleaner faster because you think, "I want that treat! I really want that treat!" Some treats are cookies, icecream, or even having a friend over or swimming.


(2.) Another way is to count how many things you pick up, and make a goal of how many things to pick up. When we were cleaning today, we made a goal to pick up 300 things. It made cleaning a lot easier becasause we were done before we even got to 300 (We counted the LEGOS.). I picked up 141 things, Adam 217, Rachel 23, and Livy 13 (Rachel and Livy started later that Adam and I, and they also picked up some of the stuff that I had already put away that they got out again.)


(3.) I've never done this before, but I heard another fun way is to take turns being king or queen. You command your "survants" to pick up certain rooms.




Hope these tricks work for you!!!

1 comment:

jessie dryden said...

good ideas..........:)