Sunday, July 6, 2008

Yeah.... We Have Been Having Some Techninical Difficulties...

Sorry about not having any posts here all the time... It seems as if nothing ever happens here at the Lundgreen home! That is wrong though... Since Sophie threw the camera in the toilet, we haven't been able to take pictures. What's a full blog without pictures?? Luckily we've been able to borrow a camera, so I'll post something about our night at the Rainforest Cafe when those pictures come in. I might also post something about our trip to Knoll Lake (which was more than a week ago), but if I don't get those pictures, well, we'll just find out sooner or later... Luckily my parents are trying to find a camera, and if I can save up enough to buy my own (babysitting, BTW, earns me a lot of it), that would be great!

No comments: