Sunday, May 23, 2010

A Not-So-Fun Weekend

If I had known that I would get the stomach flu on Saturday...

I would have done my homework on Friday before going to see Letter's to Juliet with the girls.

Yes, I held it off. I just figured that I would do it on Saturday since I had to study for finals anyway. We invited a bunch of friends from the ward to see Letters to Juliet, since all the boys were away for Father and Sons'. (It is a very cute movie, BTW...) Then I woke up on Saturday feeling sick. And guess what... Mom had to leave at 6:45 to go to this all-day dog thing, and the boys wouldn't coem home till one. Great day to start throwing up. But seriously... maybe that isn't sarcastic.... since finals are next week and now I know I'll be fully better by the time Monday comes around. It's funny, because I thought I was safe. Rachel and Adam were sick last Sunday, and Olivia on Tuesday. Shoudn't the sickness have gone away? I am not throwing up today, but I woke up feeling weak and had to skip the Hila Valley Temple dedication (there was a youth morning side at 6:15 this morning at the actual site, and then the actual dedication was broadcasted at the much-closer stake center.) I was sad about that. Luckily, there is still the Gilbert Temple to be built, and most likely I won't be sick the day that temple is dedicated. I feel better, so I guess I have no excuse to keep putting off that difficult math review packet and the loads of studying... Wish me luck... School's out in 3 1/2 days...

No comments: