Saturday, June 19, 2010

Cleaning

Today, for some reason, I decided it was time to organize.  I am a very organized person, but there are still always those little things called "desks," "closets," and "dressers."  Ever heard of them?  Yes, those little stinkers.  So I opened them up and pulled out all those books, papers, pictures.  There is old stuff strewn all over my whole bed and floor... if I were to have walked in when somebody else did this to my room, I would have had a heart attack.  I am not exactly sure what I am going to do with everything, but I will figure it out, and it will feel really good in the end.  Besides, isn't it fun to find memories from when you were a little Primary girl?  Or give away useless things like 20Q's and old jewelry boxes to your younger siblings who end up gasping with excitement?
Wish me luck.... 


Photobucket

No comments: