Sunday, November 7, 2010
Flames and a Racing Heart
When I scrapbook, I like to use the burning effect. It makes the paper look antique and more beautiful in its own way. I was feeling sick yesterday, and since someone had to be with the puppies, I just stayed home from church alone. I have a ton of homework to do. So, I was working on my scrapbook project for Honors English, and when I lit a candle to burn the page just a little.... it really caught fire. And not just one of the little ones that blow out super fast. Luckily the paper wasn't too big, but I dropped it onto the plate that holds the candle and was freaked out. Luckily again it finally went out and only the paper was burned, but it was sure scary and I'm glad the fire alarm didn't go off. (How much does it take for it to go off, because I don't think it was too much smoke...???) Anyway, I don't think I will be using fire for a while. I don't know what I'll tell Mom and Dad when they get home.......... So I guess I will just get another piece of paper and just use the char from a not-burning candle..... And then work on my two giant essays and science homework......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment