Monday, February 21, 2011

Cheer


As the cheer season ended last month, it was a relief to actually find myself with a free schedule (sort of, I still had so much homework. )  But still, cheer was so great.  All the girls were so fun, and I loved the dance, flying, tumbling, smiling, etc...  And Highland is such a great school, academically and sport-ly.  Unfortunately, we lost the championship against Mesquite... but hey!  At least they are the only school who ever beat us!  And we still got second place!  I look forward to doing cheer in high school.  I only plan on doing it one year since I like doing plays more, and cheer is all year round, but my mom said she had a blast. 

3 comments:

jessie dryden said...

Hey katie :)
long time no talk..!
hey i heard you guys are coming out here this summer. that should be fun. cute blog/post!

Katie said...

Yes! I am so excited and cannot believe it's just in three more months! So how are you doing?

jessie dryden said...

yeah it will be really fun to see you guys :)
((( paulie says hi to rachel)))
anyway..yeah we should keep in better touch. i post on my blog..occasionally..haha