Anyone who knows my family knows that the first five kids are, for the most part, calm and sweet. And then there's Sophie. From the time she was born, this kiddo has been literally insane. She has always been a monkey, and lately she's been, like my mom would say a "little snot-bucket." Sophie Loo has been so demanding, acting as if she's the queen of the world. It has been extremely really frustrating.
But on Saturday I really had a great time with her. It was raining a bit, so I slipped on my dad's shoes (they just happened to be sitting downstairs by the door), put Sophie on my hip, and we went outside. It was so cool, the water splattering on our hair. I showed her the park, which had become a pond, and the way all the water on the street went down into the gutter.
"Don't drop me in there!" she warned me. I immediately pretended to almost drop her, and she clung to me with all the strength her four-year-old body had.
I laughed. "Don't worry! I would't really drop you in there! You don't even fit!"
"Yes I do!"
Then we started singing and spinning around joyously. She screamed with enjoyment.
Then we went inside and naughtily ate popcorn before dinner as we snuggled up and watched 101 Dalmatians.
Then we went inside and naughtily ate popcorn before dinner as we snuggled up and watched 101 Dalmatians.
Oh how life is amazing.


No comments:
Post a Comment