Friday, May 30, 2008

Sophie+Shopping+Strollers=Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

On Friday, Adam and Olivia went with their cousin's to see some Veggie Tales pirate movie. Since I needed to buy a present for my friend's birthday party anyway, Mom decided to take Rachel, Eric, Sophie, and I to the mall. So we go to Target...

Mom said to Eric and Sophie, "If you're good the whole time, I'll buy popcorn." Well, the straps of the seatbelt for the stroller didn't work. So the whole time Eric and Sophie were running around. And you have to remember: we're in TARGET!!! Mom warned them several times to sit down or else no popcorn, but they didn't listen. So guess what happened. NO popcorn for any of us. And guess what happened after that! Eric wwwwhhhhiiiiiiinneeeeeddddddd, and cccrrrrrriiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeedddddddd, and wwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnneeeeeedddd. And then we went to the mall.

So we go to Limited Too, and Sophie, this time, was locked up in the stroller. I have to tell you. She doesn't like them. She cried. That didn't help the fact that I was desperate for a new swimsuit and yet, there wasn't a single pair of one-piece swimsuits. So then a couple minutes later, Mom tells me to get her something to play with. I see this cute little pen with rubber hair and a smiley face on it, and give it to Sophie. We played with it, and I saw that it had a hooking thing on it. I hooked it to Sophie's shirt, and man, was that a BAD IDEA!! She got mad and tried to rip it off. Actually, she ripped it off. And in pieces- the ink and spring fell out. So I quickly unhooked it so I could see if I could put it back together, and then I realized the ink was gone!! So then we had to buy this $4.50 pen that didn't have any ink. Hey, at least it works as a good key chain!

I hope that was the worst adventure with Sophie and Eric ever... So in other words, I hope that never happens again.

No comments: