Tuesday, May 27, 2008

When you live in Arizona...

summer starts blazing hot!

Well, my friends, not this year!

On the last day of school, I have to say. I was pretty worried. Every year at Neely, we have a field day. We play games and get wet! Of course! But that morning it looked cloudy and gray. By the time we got in the car to go to Chuck E. Cheese's after school let out, it was raining. By the the time we started walking out of Chuck E. Cheese's, it was really raining. In fact, we were starting to get cold! (Wait, did I just say cold... cold on the start of summer? Noooo... It couldn't have been! But it was!!!)

The temperature that day was, I think, 68 degrees. And, to make things sound even weirder, the day before had been 110 degrees! For those of you who don't live here, do you know how completely AMAZING that is for us Arizonians?

Yesterday our icecream didn't melt.... and we were eating OUTSIDE!!!

You know, this Global Warming thing is really starting to get on my nerves.

1 comment:

Christina said...

HAHAA!! That is typical in MA and weather in the 70s is nice!! Yesterday (it was in the 80s YA!!!) we were in our lil town driving to Marlborough,MA to get my dad's B-DAY present and on the highway it started POURING!!!! But when we went home NOTHING HAD HAPPENED!!!! And it was only a 30 Min. drive!!! Crazy right?!