Sunday, August 10, 2008

School


Summer is always one of our favorite parts of the year, but we can't have it forever.....


Helloooo, school!

School started August 6th. I am very disappointed to say that summer becomes shorter and shorter every year... For example two years ago the 1st day of school was August 12! I don't know why they decide to make us kids suffer by making a shorter summer, but they do.

This year I am in 6th grade. Rachel is in 5th. Adam is in 2nd, Livy 1st, and Eric is doing his second year of preschool. Sophie.... well I'll just say she pretty much is too young for school. I can't believe I'm actually the top of the school!! :D

I hope this will be good year!

2 comments:

jessie dryden said...

this year your at the top of the school, the next, your at the bottom......

Katie said...

yeah i know.... it's sad