On Friday night Mom, Rachel, and I went to the Drive Inns. The first movie we watched was Paul Blart: Mall Cop. It was stupid, but pretty funny.
The second one we watched was Marley and Me. It was REALLY good. But I'll warn you, make sure if you are like 10 or under, your parents see it first. If you are like 11 to 12 or 13, have a parent with you. There are just some parts in there.... yeah. But it is still a great movie.
*CAUTION: POSSIBLE SPOILER ALERT!!!!
By the end of the movie, I was crying my eyes out. There was another part where I cried, not as hard, but I was like so sad. Tears were rolling down my cheeks, and I had to wipe them away so often that by one point the back of my hand was so wet there was almost no point in wiping the tears away! Rachel and Mom were also crying.
So yeah, I loved it. It's probably my second favorite movie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Haha i saw this in vegas.
i was the only person in the theater not crying! at the end every one clapped and cheered, it was kinda funny. ^^
Post a Comment