Sunday, January 9, 2011

Mindless

  Somehow on Friday, I was on the bus and didn't realize that Rachel and her friend weren't there until we were almost at our stop.  I had been in such intense conversation with Taylor about the Holocaust documentary I watched in Social Studies and other such sad events that it didn't even occur to us!  They always come on the bus late.  Seriously, the one day I didn't double check to make sure they were there!
  Then at 5 AM on Saturday, my eyes opened for a split second after a dream.  When that happened, I realized my light was on.  Sitting up, I thought, What the heck!  Then I felt that my glasses were on.  I looked around, trying to figure out how that could be.  My book was on the nightstand, so I hadn't fallen asleep reading.  Then I realized that I hadn't read my scriptures or said my prayers.  I had actually taken my scriptures out of the bag to read them, but had been so tired that I just must have thought I would lay down for a moment.  Instead I fell asleep.  It had been 12:30.  I was so annoyed about the whole thing that, after I took off my glasses and turned the light off, I told everyone about it in the rest of my dreams until 9:00.


No comments: