Sunday, May 1, 2011

Happy Birthday, Dad!

  MAY DAY.  Today is Dad's birthday.
  We have already started our celebrations with a giant, delicious breakfast.  Dad was very pleased to find that Mom bought him a new wheelbarrow- plastic, so there'll be no rust and no splintering handles.
  Unfortunately Mom and Sophie are leaving any minute now...  They were invited by their best friends to go to Disneyland, and the tickets just happened to be for tomorrow.  This is how Sophie is celebrating her birthday, which is the 12th.  Even if they will be gone till Tuesday, it will be so fun for them.
  Anyway, I will be doing Dad's big meals.  For dinner I am making jambalaya!  Today's Sunday, so we can't do anything big, but we will make it the best we can.
  I am so grateful that I can have him in my life.  He is so smart, faithful, kind, patient, and everything else that's good!
  And even if he is a year older, everybody still think's he's 29.

No comments: