- Both the tests took were pretty easy. The math one really scared me, but once I got it, I realized that studying pays off.
- In Science, we had to make Power Points or iMovies on a certain topic we didn't get to choose. Luckily I ended up working on it with a friend, but the topic wasn't the easiest (human impacts on the environment- I really didn't want to sound like a Hippie or Al Gore) and the computer kept crashing. I was't very happy when it didn't get done at school when it was supposed to be done, and my partner and I had to take it to my house and finish it. Turns out, that was a really good thing. My computer has a newer version of iMovie that is both easier and cooler, and so it had a lot more effects and stuff that other people didn't have. I was still worried about him not liking the speed or something. But when we showed it to the class, everyone loved it, and it got 100%. On SnapGrades there was a little note beneath it saying that it was the best one yet. Then today Mr. Cochran asked if he could download it to show to students next year! I guess a little hard work and frustration pays off too!
- For our final in PE, the same thing happened. We had to get in big groups to create a game and teach it to the class. I thought it would not go well. It was called Blind Man, and when we performed we had very little time and people weren't listening the best. But in the end, Ms. Cuppage said that she would give us extra credit because she wanted to use it for her students next year.
Thursday, May 5, 2011
Heaving a Sigh of Relief
I was pretty worried about this week. But now it's over. And everything went better than I thought. Whew!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment